Do you use Adobe Captivate in your eLearning workflow?
Did you know that Captivate gives you additional functionality IF you buy the entire eLearning suite and install Captivate WITH the other products?
For maximum productivity, if you plan to use Photoshop, Audition, and Flash along with Captivate you purchase the suite and install the products together. Installing the products separately won’t do it, and you don’t get the round-trip features if you buy the suite and install additional products on a system with an existing Captivate 6 install.
With the eLearning Suite you can develop eLearning and mLearning content quickly with the full scope of applications — Captivate, Photoshop, Audition, Flash, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, Bridge, and Presenter.
Using the products together in your own custom workflow
- Captivate 6 will let you easily create product demos in HD, application simulations, and soft skill and compliance training with quiz functionality and LMS connectivity as needed
- Flash CS6 can be used to make custom animations and sophisticated interactive content
- Photoshop Extended CS6 can be used for custom master page and main page backgrounds and assets
- Audition CS6 makes recording, editing and enhancing audio easy
- Dreamweaver is the suites tool for making websites and apps for smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers
- Acrobat can embed Adobe Captivate® movies in PDF documents and PDF Portfolios
What this course can do for you
If you are looking to develop a workflow around then suite we can build training around the applications you plan to use, based on your own eLearning content.