Our custom content development team is ready to help in a number of different capacities. Our group of development professionals can work with you in a manner that best suits your situation:
- Train you and your staff on the latest eLearning authoring tools and best practices for eLearning development
- Work alongside you and your staff as part of your development team on a specific project
- Mentor you and/or your staff on the best practices of eLearning development while you’re working on a live project
- Design and develop a complete eLearning module from start to finish
Whether you are starting the custom design process from scratch, turning an instructor-led course into eLearning or customizing off-the-shelf eLearning content, we will work with you to develop a final product that is specifically geared to your company’s needs.
Our team of instructional designers, visual designers and course authoring developers will ensure the appropriate adult learning techniques are incorporated and are specifically designed for eLearning delivery. We focus on learning treatments that are engaging and effective – what is the right mix for your course — graphics, animations, simulations and interactivity, pre and post testing, pop quizzes, imbedded reference materials? Let us help you navigate.
- Instructional design, script and storyboard development, in studio voice-over production.
- Conversion of content from PowerPoint, Excel, and other formats to media rich eLearning and AICC or SCORM industry standard compliance.
- Full Flash-based development from animations to graphical, media rich content.
- Authoring tools include Adobe Captivate, Flash, Articulate, Camtasia, and more.
Popular Benefits of eLearning
- Guarantee consistent content and delivery – instructors’ often vary with their delivery and presentation of material. eLearning will guarantee that the subject matter is presented consistently.
- Provide just-in-time training – no more waiting for the next upcoming instructor led session or calling the help desk in a panic. eLearning can be taken when it is needed most, maximizing the retention of subject matter.
- Reduced training costs – facility rental charges, equipment maintenance, instructor fees, travel costs, lost opportunity costs, books, projectors, administrator costs. eLearning will immediately reduce, and in most cases, completely eliminate traditional training costs.