Clients & Testimonials
During our combined 20 years of on-site, classroom, and remote training and consulting we have had the privelage of teaching and helping many talented men and women working in amazingly diverse workflows. The following are just some of the companies and agencies Workflow Creative’s founders have directly served.
Banfield Pet Hospitals
Bloom High School, Chicago, Illinois
Colorado Springs Utilities
Comcast Sports Net
Computer Sciences Corporation
Federal Aviation Administration
The Independent Weekly Newspaper
The Library Video Company
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Corp.
Lousiana State University
National Temporal Bone Registry
North Slope Borough, Barrow, Alaska
The Pepsi Co.
Pier 1 Imports
South Carolina Yacht Club
St. Joseph County Public Library
Stars and Stripes Newspaper
Sumner County School
Sun Styles Specialty Printing
United States Attorney’s Office
US Air Force
US Marine Corps.
Washington State Insurance Commissioner
The Wassertstrom Company
Xcelsior Publishing Company
In Our Clients' Own Words
Here is what a few of our clients said about Workflow Creative and its instructors and consultants.
- You gave me ePublishing and more today. Thank you so much…I can exceed our web stuff and be in more control, give better information in better ways, and give [our publications] vavavoom!—Penny, Genius Solutions, Inc.
- Pariah knew his stuff. He was easy going, handled the online environment naturally, and made the participants feel like he was on their team…Pariah was fun and knowledgable.—Andrew G.
- [I obtained] a clear vision of the world of electronic publishing.—Claudio Marconato, Adobe Certified Instructor
- Lots of new info.—Joe, Model Railroad Hobbyist Magazine
- [I learned] rich-media ecatalog [design].—Naoto, StoneRiver Company
- A good introduction to the ePublishing world. I am just starting my own freelance business and needed to see what the newest things are that I should get involved with and this is it!…I have had some offers to illustrate a children’s book and a book of poetry, This gives me a resource to make… children’s books and books of poetry… interactive and reach a whole other audience.—Kelly R.
- This session has been fantastic, and I have learned so much. After nearly 20 years in the print world, I and my customers recognize that we must make the change to digital communication or face extinction.—Caroline, Wild Pete Publishing, Inc.
- Lots of insider tidbits! Especially for marketing and selling.—Lisa K.
- All of it–it was all valuable and enlightening. Everything–from the valuable resources, to the hands-on things in InDesign that I hadn’t seen before. I will be using these skills immediately and in the future.—Denise, Design4 Graphic & Web Design
- I liked Pariah’s intro of himself: “I like to help people.” Distilled to the very essence of his purpose in life.—Jan, J.L. Carpenter Design
- [I learned] many, many skills, including some I can use for immediate application.—Roger K.
- A BIG WOW in Artwork & Graphic Images…Every single bit of it invaluable.—Grace F.
- I was very happy with the value I received from this webinar…I got a lot more out of it than I had anticipated… It was my birthday present to myself and I’m so glad I indulged!—Michelle, Project Design Inc.
- Pariah is a great speaker and so much fun to listen to. He has a great way of giving both overviews and specifics.—Aimee, The Creative Slant
- I am very glad I was able to find your seminar, because this workshop came in just in time for my career.—Michelle W., Freelance Designer
- The actual demonstration of how to create epubs, information about which formats are used by which ereaders, and which fonts, I found most useful…I had not realized that it’s that easy to create a (simple) epub.—Margaret B., Editor
- Gave me all of the info I would have wanted to know to start down the path of e-publishing…As a novice InDesign CS5 user, I feel a lot more confident about being able to design a publication and see it published.—Sandra, SoVisual
- This workshop presented a comprehensive view of the capabilities, technologies and marketing of epublications. Having that end-to-end understanding opened ideas I did not have before the class.—Karen B.
- I gained confidence about offering ePUB services to clients, and excited about this opportunity for my business…Most useful to me: info on how and where to get ePUBs into the market, types of formats and how and where they’re used.—Rock, Tomato Graphics
- I like the open conversation with other attendees. I liked that a wide breadth of content was covered…I gained a better understanding and more ammunition on how to explain that creating ePublications, both interactive and for eReaders, isn’t just a magic click of a button like management seems to think.—Paul, St. Mary’s Press
- Our newsletter will now be an interactive PDF and we are very excited to start creating it!—Stephanie, Birdville ISD
- Pariah’s insights into the future and recommendations for innovators, artists, authors, and small publishers to capture their market share was most useful…Skills I learned that I can apply to my job: how to troubleshoot file formats to submit ebooks directly into various devices, unique approaches of adding value to our books/services.—Fassil, Nyala Publishing
- All was very useful! I’m so happy with all!…Skills I learned that I can apply to my job: ePUB and Kindle formats, how to get an ISBN and sell [ebooks] in the Apple store.—Samuel, Katalog / Campitomedia
- Very thorough!…[Pariah] clearly knows a ton about the whole world of eBooks. The InDesign work will help me produce my first eBook with the “enhanced” features that I didn’t know how to do.—Tali, Astrostyle